Keep up to date with the latest domain names today.
Welcome to Domain Giant, a place to acquire the perfect name for yourself.
More and more businesses compete online meaning a high-quality domain name has never been of greater importance. A premium domain name is often the difference between success and failure. Most websites are found through a search engine where your website is positioned alongside competing sites, this is one instance where the perfect domain can make a real difference.
Why not view our national web consultancy website also for the bits and bobs after you've found your perfect domain name.
There are many different factors help determine a domain name's relative worth. Some of these factors include:
- Length - Shorter domains are usually easier-to-remember, and require less effort to type.
- ROI - If you're using a domain to market a particular product or service you should have the most relevant and productive keyword rich domain.
- Keywords - Domains that contain or consist of frequently searched keywords or terms provide an immediate SEO advantage. This means that keyword-rich domains actually help boost the site's search engine ranking for the particular term or terms.
- Ease-of-remembrance - Domains that are easy to remember are worth more, simple as that. Getting customers to your site is a difficult and often expensive process.
- Marketability - The relative likelihood that a given domain will succeed in a given market combined with the profit potential and competition in said market determines its marketability.